Workshop 2: Languages Week
Rekan-rekan yang baik,
Our next workshop coming up! Come listen and share ideas to celebrate Languages Week at your school. Learn how to get involved in our state wide movement!
Theme: What Can You for Languages Week and Networking
Date: Saturday 24/6/2017 (Week 9)
Cost: Members- $30.00 (includes breakfast)
Non-Members - $66.00 (includes 2017 Membership)
Place: Batik Delight House
154 Canna Drive, Canning Vale 6155
9-915: Karen: Introduce Miki J Concert
9.15: Serve breakfast
9.30-10.15: Ibu Kate Reitzenstein - What can YOU do for Languages Week?
10.15: More coffee
10.15-10.45: Ibu Desan: RTV from IALF, Bali.
An Indonesian activity for Languages Week
WILTA Workshop- Languages Week: Saturday 24/6 Week 9
2. Know the content and how to teach it
3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
Leave a Reply.